Thursday 27 January 2011

9.12

This is a little sneaky peak at some pictures I took for my college project called 'Im beautiful'. It is to do with portraits of pretty females. I think I might have posted some previous photos for it on here before. These lovely ladies are Tara and Kirsty. Today I am going to drop off a roll of film to be developed. I shot an expired film for the first time and I am not too sure what will I get out of it but I am hoping for some good results! Today I will also be developing black and white film at college which contains some more photographs for my project so there should be more stuff on here soon.

2 comments:

  1. These are great darling really like how it makes them feel like they still have there little childish self inside of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEIR!*
    And yeah, I like that too :)

    ReplyDelete