Saturday, 29 January 2011


I processed my black and white negatives on thursday so that they would be ready to print next week. Unfortunately a bit of the film broke when I was taking it out of the camera and the unbroken bit didnt come out at all. So now I'm left with no black and white prints for my college project. I also took my colour expired film to be developed and sadly, most of my favourite pictures didnt come out either. Luckily I still managed to get some prints which are now waiting to be scanned in. Overall I am not impressed.

Here are some pictures of April I took with my Canon about a week ago for my college project. It took me a while to persuade her to pose for me as she hates having her pictures taken. In the end I told her that she doesnt have to show her face so I took some pictures of her lovely hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment