Friday 21 January 2011

21.08

I still have about 3 weeks left of the negotiated project at college. During this week I have had a few little photoshoots with some girls for it which have went well. I will post the pictures on here or on my other blog soon as they still need some editing and developing.

I have been trying to be a bit creative today. I wrote some of the essay for college, took lots of pictures with my Canon and Minolta as well as some with a Pentax that I am currently renting from college. I then also produced two collages which I havent done in absolute ages and I missed it so much during this week.

I am leaving you all with some pictures I took today. These are highly edited as it is friday night and I'm sitting on here bored.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely!!

    where did you get your minolta from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I'm borrowing my minolta from one of my mum's friends from work :)

    ReplyDelete