Tuesday 31 May 2011

17.37

Sorry for being a bit abscent on here lately. I have been some trouble while trying to login to my blogger account for some reason.
These are some more photographs from a roll of film I shot whilst being round Peter's more than a month ago.
I have currently got 3 rolls of film waiting to be developed but those will have to wait for me to have some spare cash. Hopefully it will be soon as I am really looking forward to have new work to show.
Also soon I will start posting photographs I took for my final major project at college. The show is taking place on the 8th June and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes :) my legs photo haha :D love them, im really liking the one of me holding the flowers out more and more i see it :) keep up the good work angel :) xx

    ReplyDelete